M.A. Program Objectives
- training professionals to be capable of providing social and spiritual assistance in an integrative way;
- developing professional competences in the field of Theology and Social Work;
- studying the spiritual needs and sensitivities of the beneficiaries of social services.
Why would I apply to this M.A. Program?
- an elite academic environment – West University Timisoara;
- a large spectrum of competences and abilities in the field of Theology and Social Work;
- a flexible study schedule – Friday afternoon and Saturday;
- scholarships available, based on academic and social criterias;
- academic staff of great reputation – including international Visiting Professors;
- a diversity of disciplines with a special scientific content, both in the field of Theology and Social Work;
- Logistical, bibliographical and financial support offered by the Areopagus Centre during the entire program of studies.